MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
29 March 2024, 13:39:05
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : I don't know the answer to this...
Pages: 1 Print
Author Topic: I don't know the answer to this...  (Read 1981 times)
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« on: 27 February 2012, 00:37:11 »

Please answer this, I don't get it and I must know or else it's going to drive me mad.

I've asked people out of shyness but then they tell me they don't know either! I'm not the only one!

Google won't even answer me! It just gives me tips about how to operate a grill!

Someone please tell me why people find it funny when I ask them if they want their buns toasted!?!

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #1 on: 27 February 2012, 02:07:51 »

*laughs*

You're funny Chaos!

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #2 on: 27 February 2012, 23:08:51 »

*chortle snort*
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #3 on: 3 March 2012, 17:01:22 »

The grill should be on a heatproof surface well away from buildings, brush and overhanging trees. Never grill inside your home, even in an open garage. Inspect your grill before you start, making sure the racks are clean, the cover fits snugly, and there are no cracks or holes in the grill pan. Start with a clean grill, especially if it's the first time you are grilling this season. Ash left over from cooking creates lye when mixed with water, which can rust the grill pan. You do need an ash layer for the best heat retention, but old ash isn't doing your grill any good. Follow manufacturer's instructions for lighting gas or charcoal grills.

A charcoal fire takes 30-45 minutes to reach the proper cooking heat after you light it, so just sit right there and I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air. In west Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool. You know, shooting some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys, who were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighbourhood! I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!" I begged and pleaded with her day after day, but she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way. She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket, I put my Walkman on and said "I might as well kick it!" First class! Yo, this is bad! Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass? Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like? Hmmmm, this might be alright! But wait I hear they prissy, bourgeois, and all that. Is this the type of place they should send this cool cat? I don't think so, I'll see when I get there. I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air. Well ah, the plane landed and when I came out there was a dude that looked like a cop standing there with my name out! I ain't trying to get arrested yet I just got here! I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared! I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror! If anything I can say this cab was rare, but I thought "Naw, forget it. Yo homes; To Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there! To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

DOOM DOOM DA DUM DOOM DOOOOOOOOM DOM!

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #4 on: 4 March 2012, 17:52:54 »

And here I was worried about tl;dr-ing it.

Worth reading every word.

I learned a lot, thanks Mike.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #5 on: 5 March 2012, 01:55:18 »

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #6 on: 5 March 2012, 03:10:03 »

*gigantic smile*

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : I don't know the answer to this...
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string