MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
18 April 2024, 09:20:21
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Non-MegaMan Games  |  : Capcoms Banking On Pheonix Wright To Sell UMVC3
Pages: 1 Print
Author Topic: Capcoms Banking On Pheonix Wright To Sell UMVC3  (Read 1571 times)
NekoMaru
Metall

« on: 23 September 2011, 16:24:10 »

Im back with this topic. As you guys probobly know it seems capcom is putting all it hopes on pheonix wright to sell UMVC3, why else do you think they never show him in the trailers? He's their ace in the hole for the game to sell. I hope it dosn't work cause seriously...this game is full on fail, and capcom could use a kick in the ass.

I'm in your Forum Reviving Yo Topics
Speed Racer
Super Robot

« Reply #1 on: 27 September 2011, 13:22:46 »

The only way that I'm going to get Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is used. I'm already pissed about them canceling Mega Man Legends 3, and the fact that they've said that the only reason why they're doing this is so they have a release in Q4 2011, instead of doing DLC. Capcom can go suck my dick.

Never insult seven people when you only have a six-shooter.
TheOnly
Robot Master

« Reply #2 on: 28 September 2011, 09:16:54 »

RIGHT ON SPEED!!!

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.
Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Non-MegaMan Games  |  : Capcoms Banking On Pheonix Wright To Sell UMVC3
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string