MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
26 April 2024, 02:26:50
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Matrix  |  The Creation Station  |  : Paper Cuts - The Sprite Comic
Pages: 1 Print
Author Topic: Paper Cuts - The Sprite Comic  (Read 6898 times)
Gustaa
Noob

« on: 25 July 2011, 23:06:44 »

Ehm, so I thought I'd advertise my sprite comic a little because most of my few readers have disappeared during the Drunkduck reform to the Duck webcomics (damn that change).

As the comic itself is over 300-pages long, I made a little summary of the most important things that has happened.

Paper Cuts
The Story so far Part 1

I'll upload the other half of the summary tomorrow. And yes, the first half is full of typos and errors. Feelin' sleepy, see.

As for the comic itself, I started doing it as a complete amateur, that's why the first 100 pages are pretty horrible. The graphically improved and more reader-friendly part starts around 200. page or so.

Throw me some comments or bananas!

Row row row your boat underneath the stream! Ha-ha, fooled you all, I'm a submarine!
Professor Hazard
Noob

« Reply #1 on: 26 July 2011, 19:25:47 »

So... you know there's an eight-bit Rush sprite, right?

I've tripped over him many times.

Gustaa
Noob

« Reply #2 on: 26 July 2011, 20:25:14 »

I know, believe me. But when I started doing the comic I needed more than the 8-bit Rush sprite sheet could havefer.
And as said, I was too beginner in this business to expand the sheet myself or find any expanded sheet. And now I've grown used to 8-bittified MM7 Giant Rush.

That is some nice-looking comic by the way. You got more of those somewhere? :3

Row row row your boat underneath the stream! Ha-ha, fooled you all, I'm a submarine!
Professor Hazard
Noob

« Reply #3 on: 26 July 2011, 20:29:10 »

I have so many of them that I will give them to you for a discount price - free!

Laucorn
Metall

« Reply #4 on: 26 July 2011, 23:11:52 »

Epic comic, I finally caught up. LOL.

LOL is awesome. Fail is forever.
Gustaa
Noob

« Reply #5 on: 27 July 2011, 21:59:42 »

Thanks for reading and commenting, Laucorn. Though people who put LOL in the end of their every message give me creeps...

Christ how much of stuff I got in 300 pages... didn't get all of it to fit in two parts, so there's three of them now.  :-\

The story so far Part 2
The story so far Part 3

Back in the normal comic then. Paper Cuts is updated on Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. At least usually. ._.

Laucorn
Metall

« Reply #6 on: 28 July 2011, 02:04:34 »

Sorry to hear that, but that's what I do most of the time.

However when reading the comic, I'll try and keep them to a minimum if that helps.

Anywho interesting recap.

LOL is awesome. Fail is forever.
Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #7 on: 3 August 2011, 00:31:36 »

people who put LOL in the end of their every message give me creeps...

[spoiler]HA![/spoiler]
Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Matrix  |  The Creation Station  |  : Paper Cuts - The Sprite Comic
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string