MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
28 March 2024, 09:19:13
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Legends Series  |  : IT'S REAL! LEGENDS 3 COMING TO NINTENDO 3DS!
Pages: 1 Print
Author Topic: IT'S REAL! LEGENDS 3 COMING TO NINTENDO 3DS!  (Read 7592 times)
SB
Sniper Joe

« on: 29 September 2010, 08:06:12 »

http://protodudesrockmancorner.blogspot.com/2010/09/mega-man-legends-3-is-real.html

So... Duke Nukem Forever and MML3 announced and coming out basically at the same time. The Mayans and Nostradamues couldn't even forsee this level of madness, I bet.

So who else died a bit on the inside? I know my head still hurts since it's not actually trolling for once, but still hard to belive it's real...

Edit: Meh, I'm a moron. Nothing to see here, mosey on along to the other fancy topic. Ah well, the source has links to the Developer's blog and all by piggy backing Protodude's link about it. Sorta better than the speculation topic, maybe?

Shape the world you live in, instead of letting others define it for you. Stop being reactive and become proactive, and leave a legacy worth remembering, since only you personally decide the limits of your greatness.
TheOnly
Robot Master

« Reply #1 on: 29 September 2010, 08:26:59 »

Srry, got beat to it already!!!!XD

READ:  MegaMan Legends 3 a Possibility?

BYE!

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.
Morgan Guyer
Sniper Joe

« Reply #2 on: 29 September 2010, 08:27:19 »

I HAVE A RAGING BONER RIGHT NOW.
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #3 on: 29 September 2010, 08:30:27 »

Boo- my topic has a better build up. >: (

SB
Sniper Joe

« Reply #4 on: 29 September 2010, 08:33:14 »

And that's why the Gods let lowly peons have Edit Buttons on this fine piece of internet wizardry known as MMM.

But seriously, now comes the worst part. The actual wait for Legends 3, since... you know... It's coming. Just like most of the fanbase that still cares about it just did.

Shape the world you live in, instead of letting others define it for you. Stop being reactive and become proactive, and leave a legacy worth remembering, since only you personally decide the limits of your greatness.
TheOnly
Robot Master

« Reply #5 on: 29 September 2010, 08:37:21 »

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY....HOPE!!! That theu don't mess this up, now, why not lock this and change the name of the other to "Offical MML3 PROJECT Therad". Plz...

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.
SB
Sniper Joe

« Reply #6 on: 29 September 2010, 08:55:13 »

Are you... TLO?

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #7 on: 29 September 2010, 09:05:37 »

Awesome.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #8 on: 29 September 2010, 14:00:14 »

I stand before you today... in utter disbelief.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #9 on: 29 September 2010, 15:49:46 »

Are you... TLO?

He's totally new.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
TheOnly
Robot Master

« Reply #10 on: 29 September 2010, 16:20:13 »

HI! Am TheOnly, I just joined this site because am a MegaMan lover tho it hasn't been healthy lookin for a while now, I hope to enjoy my stay here.

Signature:
orclev
Sniper Joe

« Reply #11 on: 29 September 2010, 16:29:22 »

I thought this day would never come!!

Also what, TheOnly has been registered here since 2007, how is he new.  :-\

-----
~*~orclev~*~
"Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen." -Conan O'Brien
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #12 on: 29 September 2010, 16:42:00 »

He's "newer" than the rest of us I guess. Though I'm certain he was here on the last MMM as well.
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #13 on: 29 September 2010, 18:06:13 »

He's horrible is what he is.
I like it.

So orclev rises from the dark places of the net for this after all!

---

All I need now is a decent remake of the original Grandia and I can die happy.
... after I play all of these things that were never to be, obviously.
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #14 on: 29 September 2010, 19:16:18 »

While this is all awesome and all, I can't help but be afraid at the same time.

It's been 10 years since the last game.  Now it's clear that Inafune wants to make sure it's good.  And that's great, but can he pull it off?

I don't want this to blow up in our faces.  And I really need to play Legends 1 and 2 before I play this. 
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #15 on: 29 September 2010, 20:14:15 »

That large gap in time has created a huge and varied set of expectations from fans.  I don't see how one segment won't be disappointed in the end.

To be honest the biggest thing I'm worried about is spending the entire game finding out the back story to Legends is just MMZ/ZX, which I really don't see any way of avoiding since Zero/ZX were MADE just to do that.  And that wouldn't bother me if they hadn't been utter garbage.

I await more information about Legends 3 with both excitement and horror!

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
orclev
Sniper Joe

« Reply #16 on: 30 September 2010, 02:01:17 »

On the plus side, I've been putting off buying a DS for years, so this will give me an excuse to buy the 3DS. 8)

So orclev rises from the dark places of the net for this after all!

Naturally!

-----
~*~orclev~*~
"Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen." -Conan O'Brien
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #17 on: 30 September 2010, 02:07:22 »

Since the 3DS can play DS games, this is the smartest choice you could have possibly made.

... although that makes me wonder if the DS games will output to the new resolution or be cropped on screen.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #18 on: 30 September 2010, 02:31:06 »

That'll be some ugly scaling otherwise...

Fatso
Super Robot

« Reply #19 on: 30 September 2010, 07:23:22 »

It's fairly high-resolution, right? If the res is high enough and the ds handles sprites and polygons seperately, you could get a 2.00x scale on the sprites and just draw the polygons at full resolution.
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #20 on: 30 September 2010, 13:57:56 »

400x240 vs 256x192

Polygons will be easy, but like Fatso said, I'm slightly worried about the sprites.
Maybe the resolution will be high enough aliasing won't be noticeable?  Maybe they'll have an option for scaling.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #21 on: 30 September 2010, 15:47:17 »

But imagine the games that are strictly sprite based.
Gross.

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #22 on: 30 September 2010, 16:00:49 »

I'd imagine it'd be like the GBA playing GB/C games, where you can decide whether you'll play it in the original ratio, or have crappy resizing.
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #23 on: 30 September 2010, 21:15:24 »

Yeah, I haven't known Nintendo to be cool enough to allow options like you guys are talking about.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Legends Series  |  : IT'S REAL! LEGENDS 3 COMING TO NINTENDO 3DS!
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string