MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
25 April 2024, 13:59:31
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Legends Series  |  : What does Hideki Kamiya know about MegaMan Legends?
Pages: 1 Print
Author Topic: What does Hideki Kamiya know about MegaMan Legends?  (Read 3154 times)
TheOnly
Robot Master

« on: 18 September 2010, 15:23:34 »

So, per the course for many Japanese developers, Kamiya (director of the ORIGINAL Devil May Cry, Viewtiful Joe and Bayonetta, among others) is also on twitter. Amid all the hoopla relating to people hitting him up about his take on the new Dante design, and teasing about a possible Bayonetta successor, he had this to say just a few mere hours ago.

Quote from: PG_kamiya
If you're Dash fan, you'll be happy soon. RT @OKeijiDragon @PG_kamiya Are you a Rockman DASH fan? I saw "ロックマンDASH" on one of your tweets

- http://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/24820780249

Now, it's reasonable to say that Kamiya still keeps contact with a number of people back at his "old stomping grounds" at Capcom. He's even directly stated as such in a blog post of his last year, where he and Kobayashi (DMC4 and Sengoku Basara producer) met at TGS last year. So, might we finally see this damn game some time soon...? 

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #1 on: 18 September 2010, 16:50:01 »

They really keep pushing it.
I hazard a guess Capcom won't green light it because they don't think it will make enough money to be worth the cost of making it.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #2 on: 19 September 2010, 08:51:10 »

HERE COMES DOWNLOAD ONLY!  We all know that's the CHEAP way to make a game.

Posted on: 19 September 2010, 07:46:16

Edit button is timing out... odd.

Anyway I should add I doubt we'll actually see a new game, and if we DO get ready to be force fed a ton of MMZ/ZX refrences/plot points to "tie it all together".

No thanks Capcom.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #3 on: 19 September 2010, 18:17:43 »

They won't ever make it so we can keep getting people's hopes up every time they're about to announce a new Mega Man game.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #4 on: 20 September 2010, 13:45:58 »

Quote from: PG_kamiya
If you're Dash fan, you'll be happy soon. RT @OKeijiDragon @PG_kamiya Are you a Rockman DASH fan? I saw "ロックマンDASH" on one of your tweets

It's like it's really 2002 again! Or 2005!  Or 2007  Or 2009!  Or any other time it's been "hinted" at that Legends 3 might maybe someday in the not so distant future we may live to one day see not so far from now maybe come out.

But let's assume it DOES happen.  I sure can't wait for all those cyber elfs and biometals to come out of the ruins!  By golly gosh that would be neat-o!

I have ZERO faith (ha ha) Legends 3 will resemble anything like the series and not be shoehorned full of Zero/ZX refrences/cameos with the plot being carjacked to focus on those games and the cancer they brought to X and Classic.
« Last Edit: 20 September 2010, 22:04:09 by TheRedPriest » Logged

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
TheOnly
Robot Master

« Reply #5 on: 20 September 2010, 20:26:29 »

Next thing they say that they have been working on it for the past year. XD

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.
Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Legends Series  |  : What does Hideki Kamiya know about MegaMan Legends?
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string