So besides H I like video game music. Here is a rather large project I just completed with some help from Splashman. It's a complete soundtrack for the Wii Punch-Out.
The final result is 155 tracks including as best as we could tell a few unused tracks that don't actually show up in game but were on the disc. The big bits concerning what may be "missing" or is just non-existant is as follows:
As near as we can tell from the data ripped from the game disc, the following tracks do not exist:
1. Head to Head Lose Match - this does not appear in the game itself that I could find
2. Head to Head Game Over - This does not appear in the game itself that I could find
3. Classic Game Over - This does not appear in the game nor disc itself that I could find, dispite classic remixes of both the win/lose game themes
4. Training Themes - These appear to only be from cinima audio and are mixed with bgm/voice
5. Boxer Intros - The intro themes for the boxers appear to only be in the videos with no music data on the disc by itself
6. Ending Cinima - Appears to only be available in the cinima mixed with bgm/voice
7. Donkey Kong Intro - Donkey Kong does not have an intro movie nor theme before the match
Unused tracks on game disc:
Classic Win Match - Is not used for any of the fights or modes that I could find
Classic lose Match - Is not used for any of the fights or modes that I could find
332384430.lwav - I can't find this track anywhere in game and no idea what it could have been used for "wii fit" section maybe?
Doc Lewis' Punch-Out!!
No tracks from the Wii Ware "sequal"/mini game appear on the Punch-Out!! game disc.
Cover art for those who like it (though it's embedded in each track)
Link 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=55EW3UF5
Link 2: http://www.gigasize.com/get.php?d=vskomjf6otb
This one was rough around the edges in lots of places (some tracks were composed to loop smoothly, others not so much). Anyway, I hope you all like it.