MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
28 March 2024, 13:33:46
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Matrix  |  The Creation Station  |  : Rez Still Does Game Soundtracks! Punch-Out!! Wii!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 Print
Author Topic: Rez Still Does Game Soundtracks! Punch-Out!! Wii!!!!!!!  (Read 7374 times)
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« on: 11 May 2010, 04:23:21 »

So besides H I like video game music. Here is a rather large project I just completed with some help from Splashman.  It's a complete soundtrack for the Wii Punch-Out.

The final result is 155 tracks including as best as we could tell a few unused tracks that don't actually show up in game but were on the disc.  The big bits concerning what may be "missing" or is just non-existant is as follows:

As near as we can tell from the data ripped from the game disc, the following tracks do not exist:

1. Head to Head Lose Match - this does not appear in the game itself that I could find
2. Head to Head Game Over - This does not appear in the game itself that I could find
3. Classic Game Over - This does not appear in the game nor disc itself that I could find, dispite classic remixes of both the win/lose game themes
4. Training Themes - These appear to only be from cinima audio and are mixed with bgm/voice
5. Boxer Intros - The intro themes for the boxers appear to only be in the videos with no music data on the disc by itself
6. Ending Cinima - Appears to only be available in the cinima mixed with bgm/voice
7. Donkey Kong Intro - Donkey Kong does not have an intro movie nor theme before the match

Unused tracks on game disc:

Classic Win Match - Is not used for any of the fights or modes that I could find
Classic lose Match - Is not used for any of the fights or modes that I could find
332384430.lwav - I can't find this track anywhere in game and no idea what it could have been used for "wii fit" section maybe?

Doc Lewis' Punch-Out!!

No tracks from the Wii Ware "sequal"/mini game appear on the Punch-Out!! game disc.

Cover art for those who like it (though it's embedded in each track)

Link 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=55EW3UF5
Link 2: http://www.gigasize.com/get.php?d=vskomjf6otb

This one was rough around the edges in lots of places (some tracks were composed to loop smoothly, others not so much).  Anyway, I hope you all like it.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #1 on: 11 May 2010, 05:18:13 »

OH MY YESS

I've had the OST for this, but the rips only played the song once, no looping.

Nicely done, Rez.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #2 on: 11 May 2010, 14:53:58 »

Oh, I know.  The other rips floating around are just conversions of the raw streaming files and those are a mess.  This is a proper mix with editing, looping and fading.  It's also about the most difficult and time consuming ost I've worked on (Lunar and Thousand Arms were a bitch too).

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #3 on: 11 May 2010, 23:16:56 »

... Rez?

... hug?

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #4 on: 12 May 2010, 14:38:59 »

STAR PUNCH!

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #5 on: 22 December 2016, 01:25:01 »

Necropost woo.

Hey Rez, I lost these soundtracks when my old PC went boom and the links here are dead... Could you re-upload the soundtrack again by any chance?
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #6 on: 3 January 2017, 18:44:29 »

I'll see about reupping them somewhere when I get home tonight.

Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Matrix  |  The Creation Station  |  : Rez Still Does Game Soundtracks! Punch-Out!! Wii!!!!!!!
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string