MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
25 April 2024, 10:38:27
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  ZX Series  |  : Megaman zx hatred
Pages: 1 2 » Print
Author Topic: Megaman zx hatred  (Read 30794 times)
Tachikoma
Noob

« on: 19 August 2009, 15:13:24 »

Why do a bunch of people hate Megaman ZX and Megaman ZX Advent?
They were good games, and i love the Axl-copying abilitie.
i just dont get it. 

Ninja Training+girl's locker room= fun
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #1 on: 19 August 2009, 15:59:44 »

Well 'cause the FRONT fell off! And 20,000 tonnes of crude oil spilled into the sea caught fire, it's a bit of a giveaway. I'd just like to make the point that it is NOT NORMAL.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #2 on: 19 August 2009, 16:46:50 »

I enjoy the game play of those games enough.
Better than the Zero series anyways.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #3 on: 19 August 2009, 17:18:29 »

I don't hate them. They're just average. I'd play ZX anytime over a Zero game, but it's nowhere as good as the early X, early Battle Network, or any of the Classic games.

I don't really want a new ZX unless they decide to expand the map somehow. They feel too short and last I checked, ZXA hardly made sense with the storyline. Heck, they even added Axl, which was one random decision. I'm personally more interested in seeing how Star Force 3 plays than another ZX actually. ZX has potential, but they're hardly doing anything with it.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #4 on: 19 August 2009, 17:28:28 »

I like going from left to right, shooting and jumping as I go.

There's a lot impeding that in the Zero and ZX games.

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #5 on: 19 August 2009, 17:44:16 »

Well, I say either "Keep it left to right" or "Add more exploring", and there's issues with both.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #6 on: 19 August 2009, 19:36:25 »

The story isn't all that bad either, it just leaves no room for improvement, they made the sequel and.. what's next? It could have worked if they chilled their ##### first and didn't cram 100 models in one gaem OMG SUCH A VARIETY OF PPL U CAN PLAY AS

LOL BANDWAGON
Tachikoma
Noob

« Reply #7 on: 19 August 2009, 19:46:06 »

i just think that zx and zxa should get a little more respect.  >:(

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #8 on: 19 August 2009, 22:12:55 »

I haven't played either of them but I haven't liked what I've heard and I abhor the sprite style.

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #9 on: 19 August 2009, 23:21:47 »

Even if I LIKED the art style in general I'd be getting really tired of it by now. Sort of like how Wind Waker has defined the appearance of Link in way too many games. It was cool ONCE OR TWICE. And then overused. This one isn't cool once.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #10 on: 20 August 2009, 00:31:48 »

I liked the first ZX. Although the gameplay is just broken. I would've rather had gotten upgrades to be able to use all the abilities you had to change into to get...

ZXA sucks ass completely. Retarded focus on Axl for no reason, except LOLACTUALLYTHEASTANDSFORALBER TLOL. Bosses weren't even fun to use, and were just way too gimmicky. Wanna play as BuckFire? Good luck scaling walls. BiFrost? Good luck doing anything. And finally, there's no way to use Model X in ZXA. Automatic fail as it was the best one in the first game.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #11 on: 20 August 2009, 00:39:34 »

Respect is something you get in return. Neither of the games respect me due to their lack of life. So I don't respect them.

LOGIC!~

LOL BANDWAGON
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #12 on: 20 August 2009, 00:40:22 »

Good point. Those #####ing games. Never given any of us respect.
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #13 on: 20 August 2009, 02:14:45 »

The story isn't all that bad either, it just leaves no room for improvement, they made the sequel and.. what's next? It could have worked if they chilled their ##### first and didn't cram 100 models in one gaem OMG SUCH A VARIETY OF PPL U CAN PLAY AS

How is the story not bad? They completely threw Axl in randomly, barely went anywhere, and then confused the crap out of you with Albert saying that "Model A" is "Model Albert". THE DARN THING LOOKS AND PLAYS JUST LIKE AXL. Story could go to a 3rd game, but they really took the series in the wrong direction already.

I liked the first ZX. Although the gameplay is just broken. I would've rather had gotten upgrades to be able to use all the abilities you had to change into to get...

ZXA sucks ass completely. Retarded focus on Axl for no reason, except LOLACTUALLYTHEASTANDSFORALBER TLOL. Bosses weren't even fun to use, and were just way too gimmicky. Wanna play as BuckFire? Good luck scaling walls. BiFrost? Good luck doing anything. And finally, there's no way to use Model X in ZXA. Automatic fail as it was the best one in the first game.

When you put it that way, it sounds bad, but I just treated all the bosses as extra add-ins. Although a lack of Model X is a disappointment, the game was just a little bit more fun and harder than the first ZX. That's pretty much the ONLY reason why I like it more, because everything else is either bland or bad.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #14 on: 20 August 2009, 02:25:16 »

How is the story not bad? They completely threw Axl in randomly, barely went anywhere, and then confused the crap out of you with Albert saying that "Model A" is "Model Albert". THE DARN THING LOOKS AND PLAYS JUST LIKE AXL. Story could go to a 3rd game, but they really took the series in the wrong direction already.

ZX wasn't terrible. Only thing I like about ZXA was the 4 guardian biometal guys. ZX was bad, don't get me wrong, but it had a lot of potential. ZXA just #####ing up'd and ruined the whole thing.

LOL BANDWAGON
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #15 on: 20 August 2009, 02:28:52 »

The story is definitely ruined, but I enjoyed playing it. Just a bit.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #16 on: 20 August 2009, 02:56:29 »

You're all dead to me. DEAD.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #17 on: 20 August 2009, 14:56:29 »

And I think you should go to hell. :D

As Abe said, there is a LOT of crap to go through.  Part of this is just overly complex (and awful) level design and part of it is so that you have to change forms ever 2 seconds to do anything/get anywhere.

And about that morphing.  ABSOLUTELY.  TERRIBLE.  GAMEPLAY.  IDEA.  Both ZX games break up your move set into the various forms.  The fact you have to constantly change through them is a pain in the ass.  The fact they added MORE in ZXA shows the designers (if you want to call them that) had their head stuck quite a ways up their asses.

I won't even go into the awful art style or abortion they're tyring to pull off as plot.  You thought they #####ed up  X and Zero in MMZ, well, they found a way to FURTHER ass rape these heros in ZX.

So in short, I say go #### yourself, or play a REAL Mega Man game.  There are actually quite a few of them out there.

To the the rest of you who like this, you need to report to the mauling tent for "reeducation".  It ends with a full hot oil body massage from Alia.  Don't worry, she's got a gag.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Tachikoma
Noob

« Reply #18 on: 20 August 2009, 15:32:41 »

well, if i'm the only one here who likes zx and zxa, i dont care.  :P oh, and YOU can go **** yourself, TheRedPriest. AND you can go to hell. and if you do(wich you will), i hope you never come back.

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #19 on: 20 August 2009, 16:08:19 »

It's REALLY stupid how quickly you "don't care" after making a THREAD about how much you CARE that people dislike the games you like.

This "go to hell" nonsense is really unnecessary, too. It's as if people who say it don't even know what the concept of hell is. You'd need an infinite source of hatred for someone to wish something like that on them. But you don't sound smart enough to even understand that such a thing is impossible.

Tachikoma
Noob

« Reply #20 on: 20 August 2009, 16:20:45 »

It's REALLY stupid how quickly you "don't care" after making a THREAD about how much you CARE that people dislike the games you like.

This "go to hell" nonsense is really unnecessary, too. It's as if people who say it don't even know what the concept of hell is. You'd need an infinite source of hatred for someone to wish something like that on them. But you don't sound smart enough to even understand that such a thing is impossible.
i am smart. he also said go to hell, so dont just criticize me. and i do care about mmzx and mmzxa, but i said that cause none else here likes it. i think.

TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #21 on: 20 August 2009, 16:25:49 »

i am smart. he also said go to hell, so dont just criticize me. and i do care about mmzx and mmzxa, but i said that cause none else here likes it. i think.

Aww.... does the baby need his bottle?  Can't stand the heat get out of the fire son.  Little speds like you who come in and bawwww about how awesome Zero/ZX is and whine about how everyone hates it deserve every insult you get.  If you don't like it, leave. :D

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #22 on: 20 August 2009, 16:28:12 »

I wasn't JUST criticizing you. But Purplehead was just being a big a-hole when he said it, yes.

Tachikoma
Noob

« Reply #23 on: 20 August 2009, 16:48:42 »

TheRedPriest, get a life and learn to except megaman games the way they are. and why dont you make me leave. AND i do think Zero and ZX and ZXA is awesome.  take your critisizims elsewhere.

Posted on: 20 August 2009, 16:47:44

I wasn't JUST criticizing you. But Purplehead was just being a big a-hole when he said it, yes.
sorry for the misunderstanding.

TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #24 on: 20 August 2009, 19:04:52 »

Purplehead was just being a big a-hole when he said it, yes.

I don't believe anyone was disputing that you big silly.  Also, he totally deserved it.

boo hoo boo hoo waaaah waaaaah

I'm sorry, I didn't catch that.

Tachikoma
Noob

« Reply #25 on: 20 August 2009, 19:31:29 »

you totally deserved that. zero is awesome. its only my opinion. not everyones opinion, dont get worked up because of my opinion. and im not the one who's getting worked up. >:(

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #26 on: 20 August 2009, 20:10:38 »

Slugkid
Robot Master

« Reply #27 on: 20 August 2009, 21:15:30 »

[...]and why dont you make me leave. [...]
I'm pretty sure that'd be easy for Rez, he IS a mod and all...
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #28 on: 20 August 2009, 21:46:22 »

you totally deserved that. zero is awesome. its only my opinion. not everyones opinion, dont get worked up because of my opinion. and im not the one who's getting worked up. >:(

Worked up?  Oh ho ho!  If you think I've gotten worked up over ANY of this exchange, you're as delusional as the people who think Metal Man is a dentist.  So keep bleeting if you like, it makes for a good show.

[...]and why don't you make me leave. [...]

Only trash bans people for having different opinions.  I don't have to ban people for disagreeing with me.  If I'm a dick to them, banning them for being dicks back would also be unbecoming.  Well up to a point.  Peons don't get to go off on staff, regardless if they're right or wrong.  Respect the chain o command.  n00bs who come in posting like that get chewed up.  Regulars don't.  Simple rules that will keep you out of the mauling tent.

Tachikoma
Noob

« Reply #29 on: 20 August 2009, 23:09:59 »

well, im sorry. im just saying that i like zxa and zx and zero.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #30 on: 20 August 2009, 23:18:31 »

Does changing forms like take you into a little animation or something?

If you have to do it that often, it should be as fast as hitting a shoulder button like the later MM and good MMX games.

i just think that zx and zxa should get a little more respect.  >:(

Respect is something you get in return. Neither of the games respect me due to their lack of life. So I don't respect them.

LOGIC!~

Respect is earned. You don't have to be alive to earn respect. There are dead people I respect, and abstract concepts I respect, for example.

However you're still right, because these games definitely haven't earned it.

But you don't sound smart enough to even understand that such a thing is impossible.
i am smart.

You are #####ing precious!
Can I keep him?

Tachikoma
Noob

« Reply #31 on: 20 August 2009, 23:34:28 »

Does changing forms like take you into a little animation or something?

If you have to do it that often, it should be as fast as hitting a shoulder button like the later MM and good MMX games.

i just think that zx and zxa should get a little more respect.  >:(

LOGIC!~

Respect is earned. You don't have to be alive to earn respect. There are dead people I respect, and abstract concepts I respect, for example.

However you're still right, because these games definitely haven't earned it.

But you don't sound smart enough to even understand that such a thing is impossible.
i am smart.

You are #####ing precious!
Can I keep him?

??????? ???

Fatso
Super Robot

« Reply #32 on: 21 August 2009, 00:19:39 »

He's all yours.
Tachikoma
Noob

« Reply #33 on: 21 August 2009, 00:47:59 »

Aww.... does the baby need his bottle?  Can't stand the heat get out of the fire son.  Little speds like you who come in and bawwww about how awesome Zero/ZX is and whine about how everyone hates it deserve every insult you get.  If you don't like it, leave. :D
yeah, i do need my bottle, so i can bash it over your head 1,000,000,000 times. and then i would laugh as you bleed to death. ;D

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #34 on: 21 August 2009, 01:08:13 »

#####ing priceless.

Slugkid
Robot Master

« Reply #35 on: 21 August 2009, 02:08:58 »

[...]and why don't you make me leave. [...]

Only trash bans people for having different opinions.  I don't have to ban people for disagreeing with me.  If I'm a dick to them, banning them for being dicks back would also be unbecoming.  Well up to a point.  Peons don't get to go off on staff, regardless if they're right or wrong.  Respect the chain o command.  n00bs who come in posting like that get chewed up.  Regulars don't.  Simple rules that will keep you out of the mauling tent.
Never said you should ban him or anything. I thought he didn't know you were a mod, so I just told him, sorta.
Not that it matters.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #36 on: 21 August 2009, 02:23:46 »

#####ing priceless.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #37 on: 21 August 2009, 04:04:53 »

I just now realize I enjoy breaking up Rez's rants of Mega Man games and comparing them to my own. I was about to do it JUST now, but then I read what it spawned and kinda don't care right now because THIS IS EXTREMELY HILARIOUS.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #38 on: 21 August 2009, 18:18:38 »

guys what are we tallking about

Tachikoma
Noob

« Reply #39 on: 21 August 2009, 18:39:36 »

guys what are we tallking about
Rez's rants of megaman, i guess?

TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #40 on: 21 August 2009, 21:42:16 »

Guess again.

Tachikoma
Noob

« Reply #41 on: 21 August 2009, 23:19:18 »

um.......i don't know? ???

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #42 on: 21 August 2009, 23:25:29 »

Sounds about right, yeah.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #43 on: 23 August 2009, 00:10:41 »

For #####'s sake, "I don't know" is not a question.

Sorry Internet, that just gets on my nerves. My eye twitches whenever I see someone write "I don't get it?" or "I wonder how blah blahs go and blah?"

Statements are not questions.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #44 on: 23 August 2009, 02:20:42 »

It's okay Mike?

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Tachikoma
Noob

« Reply #45 on: 25 August 2009, 16:45:37 »

i don't care? ???

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #46 on: 25 August 2009, 17:58:49 »

He's got it!

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #47 on: 25 August 2009, 19:10:12 »

I don't want to keep him anymore. You can have him.

GMG
Metall

« Reply #48 on: 25 August 2009, 19:47:03 »

I wonder what we can get for him on ebay. I saw Battle and Chase on there for around $100.

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #49 on: 25 August 2009, 21:27:06 »

You better hope its enough to pay the bills, or you're next!
Pages: 1 2 » Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  ZX Series  |  : Megaman zx hatred
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string