MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
23 April 2024, 08:53:17
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Miscellaneous MegaMan Games  |  : if a capcom charecter was in brawl...(anyone can post stuff here)
Pages: 1 Print
Poll
Question: who should be in brawl other than megaman
zero   -0 (0%)
x   -1 (20%)
protoman   -0 (0%)
grey   -1 (20%)
Phoenix Wright   -3 (60%)
other   -0 (0%)
Total Voters: 5

Author Topic: if a capcom charecter was in brawl...(anyone can post stuff here)  (Read 7937 times)
Botba
Noob

« on: 31 July 2009, 13:13:27 »

who should be in brawl?
i would say grey from megaman zxa

greys moves,

up taunt, trows his gun up, then caches it.
taunt,drinks a sub tank
down taunt, says so im defecive?

a attack,punches
a,a attack, punch, then kicks
a,a,a attack, punch, kicks , then buster club
up smash, kicks up
front smash, buster club
down smash, spin kick

b attack, shoots a blast
front b, dashes, then shoots(becomes data grab during final smash)
up b, jumps, then shoots up
down b, kicks foward(becomes giga crush during final smash, which creates a circle around grey, then attacks anything in the circle)

final smash, megamerges with modle a. grey can move faster, wall jump, use giga crush,  all attacks will be stronger,and ability to use data grab

abilitys
mario:fire arrow. shoots a flaming arrow. simalar to buckfires attack
link:double tomahawk.launches 2 boomerangs going in different directions.similar to buckfires charge attack.
kirby:depends on which hat he is wearing
ice climbers:icicle spear.launches a pillar of ice forward.similar to cronoforces attack
meta knight:manalia starshoots 4 spinning blades up,down,left,and right.similar to sinaraqs charge attack(when playing as ashe)
fox:rokit.jumps high in the air,smashing anything in the way.similar to buckfires up charge attack.
captain falcon:meteor kick. jumps,then kicks down(only kicks down if already in mid air)similar to buckfires charge attack in mid air
zelda:sound vibration.makes a temporary sheild that damages anything that touches it.similar to vultrons attack
sonic:rolling spike.dashes forward damaging anything in the way.similar to hegeshocks dash
yoshi:rolling dash.dashes forward,envading all attacks but doesnt do any damage.similar to hegeshocks dash while holding down.
falco:air dash(up).similar to rokit but has a smaller range and does more damage. similar to aelouses dash in mid air while holding up.
samus:crocod wheel.lauches a spining saw blade that goes up walls.similar to bifrosts attack.
zero suit samus:rose wire.launches a vine that reatracts and it can also be used as a tether.similar to rose sparks attack.
wolf:air dash(left\right).jumps,then dashes forward,damaging any thing in the way.similar to aeolouses dash in mid air.
ike:sonic boom.launches a very short ranged beam that usualy does a one hit KO.similar to aeolouses attack after he does slash,slice then slash.
marth:slice and slash.hold it to slice and slash multiple times.similar to aeoloses attack.
peach:ar throw.throws a bomb that bownces once, then explodes once it touches some thing else.similar to argoles attack.
mr. game and watch:ghost.sumons ugoyle.attacks that touch ugoyle explode.press it again and ugoyle will kick.ugoyle can reflect attacks by kicking.getting kicked by ugoyle will send you flying.similar to argoyles charge attack.
sheik:cross star.throws a shuriken that boomerangs back.similar to sigaraqs charge attack(when playing as grey).

plz tell me if i missed some body.
« Last Edit: 3 August 2009, 20:39:56 by Botba » Logged

if you dont have a clock, ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #1 on: 31 July 2009, 14:12:37 »

AARGH.

TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #2 on: 31 July 2009, 14:44:28 »

You forgot the superior man in blue in your poll.  Your awful, AWFUL poll.  But it's ok.  I made it a little less awful!

:: counts off strike two ::

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #3 on: 31 July 2009, 15:37:02 »

O-hooo my goodness.

Good grief.

... Holy nuns.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #4 on: 31 July 2009, 17:15:53 »

His name is Botba, haha.

Botba
Noob

« Reply #5 on: 1 August 2009, 00:33:36 »

hey, greys moves might be sucky, but at
least anyone can post stuff here, unlike that other brawl thing.

Posted on: 31 July 2009, 23:56:55

i also have vents move set.

all moves are the same as greys moves when he is not using his final smash.
final smash: double mega merges with modle z and modle x.

attacks(during final smash)

b attack, zx buster(charges up to 3 levels).
front b, zx saber(also charges to 3 levels).
up b, rising fang,
does an upper cut with his z saber as seen in megaman zxa(and maybe megaman zx too?)
down b, jumps then uses skull crush(uses only skull crush if vent is already in mid air)
« Last Edit: 9 August 2009, 17:53:15 by Botba » Logged

if you dont have a clock, ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #6 on: 1 August 2009, 01:05:40 »

See the problem with forum posting is, I'm sorry, but... I could not cut you off at
"i also have vents move set."

You mentioned "another" Brawl thing... could you not have posted this there?

And anyway I don't know. So many Brawl threads have passed and I think we've exhausted all of our powers left of discussion on the subject of Brawl. But Rez added Phoenix Wright, I think, and... I'm thinking about it.

And Vent, and especially Grey, are not popular here. I had to take a moment to think about who Grey is, actually, but then your post told me who it was.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #7 on: 1 August 2009, 01:56:52 »

When I got here to this thread today, I was reading along and I though to myself "Who the ##### is Grey?"

And then Vent came up and I thought "Who the ##### is Ve-OH GIMME A BREAK."

But yes, since everything MM associated with Smash Bros. (I don't know why it has to be Brawl specifically since that one is actually kind of #####...) has been discussed already, this Phoenix Wright bit is the only think worth talking about in the thread.

I'm thinking about it too, and it's slowly become a better and better idea.
I mean, "Hold it!" could freeze you or something. "Take that!", clearly a big move similar to Jigglypuff's move where it falls asleep and you go flying. "Objection!" is simply a reflection move, classic. Add something with psyche-locks and you're getting somewhere.

Botba
Noob

« Reply #8 on: 1 August 2009, 13:45:50 »

what i mean by other brawl thing is: which megaman would you want for super smash bros brawl

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #9 on: 1 August 2009, 18:18:50 »

Alright, I honestly thought this butt-horn had just revived a really stupid thread for a second because Brawl has come and gone. But alas, I scroll up and see this is actually NEW.

Firstly, You're late for the party, the game has gone beyond production and has been released. Any thoughts about any characters being in Brawl specifically are pretty much discarded. Any Brawl topics locked here are locked for a reason.

Second, why do you type like you've had a bullet shot through your skull at point blank and had 20-30% of your brain wasted? If you can't tell, the ice is cracking beneath your feet with Rez around. You're not gonna last.

And that's pretty much all I have to say about this. Not to sound mean or anything, this is just the tragic truth.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #10 on: 1 August 2009, 21:38:28 »

To play devil's advocate, if and when I have 20-30% of my brain wasted by stray bullets, I hope people give me some slack.

what i mean by other brawl thing is: which megaman would you want for super smash bros brawl

Mega Man. But I wouldn't want him in Brawl because that one sucks and it's old already.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #11 on: 1 August 2009, 21:44:58 »

To play devil's advocate, if and when I have 20-30% of my brain wasted by stray bullets, I hope people give me some slack.

Key words: "Type like". Different from "You are". I doubt he has that defect. He can improve.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #12 on: 1 August 2009, 22:02:26 »

Are you arguing with a devil's advocate?

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #13 on: 1 August 2009, 22:57:02 »

I'm actually more defending than arguing.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #14 on: 2 August 2009, 01:19:24 »

There's nothing to defend. No one was... attacking what you were saying.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #15 on: 2 August 2009, 02:29:12 »

The Majik man gets it.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #16 on: 2 August 2009, 06:58:05 »

Well, you seemed to imply that I wouldn't give slack.

But this is stupid anyway.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Miscellaneous MegaMan Games  |  : if a capcom charecter was in brawl...(anyone can post stuff here)
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string